Why Us
AIMS has a unique blend of rich culture of proactive, committed environment and latest technology. Our objective is to provide our students value driven quality...
Courses
  • Organizational Behavior and Practices of Management
  • Management Accounting
  • Managerial Economics
  • Statistical and Quantitative Methods
Life at AIMS
Opportunities for learning, growing and achieving exist everywhere at AIMS. In addition to a challenging and forward thinking management curriculum...
Anekant Education Society
Anekant Education Society was established in 1961 under the able guidance of Late Shree Fulchandji Gandhi, Former Education Minister of the Hyderabad State. The Jain concept “Siddhirnekantat”...

M.B.A Admission Procedure


Course Offered

Name of the Program: MBA
Approved Intake: 120
Minority Seats: 51% i.e 61 seats
General Seats: 49% i.e 59 seats
Semesters: 4
Duration of each semester: 6 Months
  Eligibility for MBA

Passed the Bachelor's Degree examination from any recognized University in Science, Arts, Commerce, Agriculture, Engineering or an equivalent degree examination and have secured at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates) in agreegate. Employed person may also apply, provided they possess the minimum essential educational qualification.

 
Admission Procedure

Admission is a centralized process which is designed by the Directorate of Technical Education(DTE),Maharashtra. Candidates are strictly admitted as per the merit of Common Entrance Test (MAH-CET) or valid scores of any National and State Level Entrance Exam Such as CAT / MAT / CET / XAT / ATMA / CMAT.

  Fees Structure

Tution fees are as per the rules of Govt. of Maharashtra and finalized by The Shikshan Shulka Samiti. For more details please contact the office administrator (02112) 227299. Fees Approved by Shikshan Shulk Samitee for the AY 2015-16 is Rs 87000/- and expected to increase for the Academic year 2016-17.

     
Entrance Examination

Intake capacity is 120 out of which 51% i.e 61 seats allotted to Minority students fulfilling all the norms of the admissions directed from time to time by the competent authorities of the State Government. Remaining 49% i.e 59 seats allotted to other category students.


For fulfilling Institute level seats AIMS conducts its own Aptitude Test, GD and Personal Interview. Students having their valid scores of any National and State Level Entrance Exam such as CAT / MAT / CET / XAT / ATMA are exempted from our entrance test but they will have to appear for our personal interview sessions.


On the basis of AIMS Aptitude Test, GD,PI Career Marks and Bachelors Degree Marks, students will be considered for the admission.


The following documents need to be produced for verification during the selection process.



  • Entrance Score Card
  • Original XII Marksheet and Certificate
  • Original Graduation Marksheet and Certificate
  • Transfer Certificate
  • Score Card of any National Entrance Test
  • Attested copy of Identity proof
  • 6 Passport size Photographs
  • Master Degree(if any)
  • Work Experience Certificate
  •   Eligibility for Educational Loan

    On confirmation of your admission, AIMS will assist you to seek the financial support. AIMS have joined hands with AXIS bank and Corporation bank to assist students and parents for loan amount and approvals.


    Application Form

    Download Application Form either from Institute web site and submit it, by sending a DD of Rs.600/- only in the favor of "Director, Anekant Institute of Management Studies (AIMS)", payable at Baramati or collect through AIMS administrative office.


    Refund Regulations

    Fees will be refunded as per the norms prescribed by The Government of Maharashtra. However on cancellation of admission, fees paid against Management Quota seats, are not refundable.

         
    For admission related queries please contact:
    AIMS, Baramati Office- (02112) 227299
    Dr.T.V.Chavan- 09552345000
    Shri.V.D.Shinde - 09922133828
       


    Office Address:
    Anekant Education Society Campus
    Baramati: 413102
    Dist: Pune(Maharashtra)
    India
    Phone No.: ( 912112 ) 227299
    Fax: ( 912112 ) 227299
    Email:-director@aimsbaramati.org
    info@aimsbaramati.org
    Visitors:   free html visitor counters