Latest Events

Intaglio Series 2015
Job Fair 2015
National Conference 2014
Local Ind. Visit
Collage 2K14
Freshers Party 2013
Industrial Visit
Job Fair
HR Summit
Intaglio Series
Freshers Day
Cultural Programs
Why Us
AIMS has a unique blend of rich culture of proactive, committed environment and latest technology. Our objective is to provide our students value driven quality...
  • Organizational Behavior and Practices of Management
  • Management Accounting
  • Managerial Economics
  • Statistical and Quantitative Methods
Life at AIMS
Opportunities for learning, growing and achieving exist everywhere at AIMS. In addition to a challenging and forward thinking management curriculum...
Anekant Education Society
Anekant Education Society was established in 1961 under the able guidance of Late Shree Fulchandji Gandhi, Former Education Minister of the Hyderabad State. The Jain concept “Siddhirnekantat”...
   Welcome to AIMS
Stands abreast on the horizon of quality professional education system in India with the conceptual objective to create human resource who will play a key role in global management through excellence,innovation and leadership. We offer programs covering technology in management. The Institute provides full time MBA Course through, highly qualified and experienced faculty in every field of management studies.
Admission Procedure
The M.B.A programme is affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune (Maharashtra) and Approved by AICTE, New Delhi. The government sanctioned intake is 120 seats. Being "Jain Religious Minority" Institution 51% seats allotted to Minority students and remaining 49% seats allotted to other category students. M.B.A is a two-year full time course divided into four semesters.
Chairman's Message
I am glad to note that the Anekant Institute of Management Studies, (AIMS) is bringing out the Institute brochure / prospectus
Top Advantages
Highly qualified and experienced faculty, eminent scientists and scholar academicians on list of visiting faculty.
Director's Message

My Dear Students, Greetings and Welcome to the ‘Treasure of Knowledge and Skills - AIMS' !!! I am pleased to share the leap forward journey of AIMS since 2011, in the stream of Management Science. AIMS is happy and takes pride in ‘Quality Education and Leadership- hood’ that indeed has made our students, competently better,

Office Address:
Anekant Education Society Campus
Baramati: 413102
Dist: Pune(Maharashtra)
Phone No.: ( 912112 ) 227299
Fax: ( 912112 ) 227299
Visitors:   free html visitor counters